Why should I join?
One of the greatest benefits of Chamber membership is supporting ongoing efforts to make Union County one of the best places to live and do business. When everyone contributes a little, the impact can be profound.
How will Chamber membership help my business?
First and foremost, Union County Chamber of Commerce members have immediate credibility. It's been shown in national research that businesses who are members of their local chambers are trusted, respected, and patronized more than those that aren't.
How will membership help me?
The Chamber provides many opportunities for professional development. We provide networking events, leadership classes, business development workshops, and opportunities to serve on committees and the Board of Directors.
Increase your visibility with...
- Membership listing in annual community magazine and membership directory
- Web site link from Chamber's web site
- PDF flyer attached to The Chamber Times e-newsletter
- New member introduction in The Chamber Times
- Advertise in print edition of The Chamber Times
- Member lists for direct mail
- Put your business brochure in the Chamber office
- Sponsor Chamber events
- Grand Opening ribbon cuttings
- Participate in Chamber Cash
- Include news briefs in the emailed Chamber Weekly
- Include news briefs in the "Business Matters" column in The Chamber Times
- Insert a coupon in the You're Welcome visitor packet
- Participate in the "shop locally" campaign
Networking, social, and educational opportunities abound...
- Business Luncheons
- Business After Hours
- Annual Chamber Banquet
- Farmer Merchant Banquet - Business Expo
- Staff Appreciation Day
- Business Development Workshops
- Leadership Union County
- Chamber Social Events
Committee service opportunities...
- Union County Ambassadors
- Issues Committee
- Membership Committee
- Fund Raising Committee
- Promotion & Event Planning